When we talk about health and beauty, health is generated to a body and beauty to our face. However the other way around is barely thought about. Although equally important, we tend to keep on forgetting about it.
Skin care, is mainly focused on our face, but hey, you have skin all over the body. Although people have started scrubbing their hands and legs now. Generally, this is the reason many people have a lighter skin tone on the face and a much darker one for the body. This is also the case with exercise. We all must have seen someone with a thin body but a chubby face. It is pretty common.
People who lose a ton of body weight, more often than not, ignore the face fat. We have all seen pictures labelled as jaw goals or perfect face. You can achieve all of that too. By exercising your facial muscles. Like our entire body, even face has muscles that can be toned. These exercises are simple, can be done anywhere, while watching TV, in a movie, before going to bed, at work and basically everywhere. Here are some exercises for the different parts of your face to tone your muscles:
- Forehead: We may not even know that even our for head has muscles and even they need to be exercised. To exercise the for head, use your index fingers to apply pressure to your forehead. So that shifting your eyebrows can strengthen that part of your face. This can help smooth lines on your forehead. Pull down on your eyes while trying to raise your eyebrows. Repeat 10 times to help firm your forehead.
- Eyes: We have all studied in school that each eyeball has 6 muscles that enables it to move. Stretch on that. This is similar to exercises for the neck. Look up and down and sideways. But this time only with your eyeballs. Stretch them as much as you can. After repeating it in each position for 5 times, rotate your eyeballs for a complete movement. Do this for another 5 times. This will not only improve your eye muscles but also significantly improve your eyesight.
- Eyelids: Now for the external part of the eye, stretch your eyelids by raising your eyebrows as high as you can and then squeeze your eyes. While squeezing the eyes, do it as hard as you can but make sure you don?t hurt your cheek end bone near the eye. Hold in each position for 10 seconds and repeat each of them at least 10 times a day.
- Cheeks: This is one area that is prominent in a toned face. Use your lips to pull one side of your cheek muscles to the other side. Hold the stretch for 15 seconds and repeat this 20 times a day for each side. Eventually, you will lose all the baby fat accumulated there.
- Lip exercises: There are a number of lip exercises that you can do. They will also help tone the cheek area and increase blood flow all over your face. Some of these exercises are:
- Pout and press: Make sure your lips are relaxed, pout and hold for 10 seconds. Immediately press your lips inward. This will stretch your muscles.
- The OO-EE mouth: Open your mouth, then purse your lips together so that your teeth are separated and not showing. Say ?OO,? Using an exaggerated movement to purse your lips together. Change sounds to ?EE,? Again using an exaggerated motion to stretch your lips into the proper shape. You can also replace ?EE? With ?AH? For a slightly different workout. Do 10 reps between ?OO? And ?EE,? Then repeat for 3 sets.
- Mandibular strengthening exercise: It works your mandible (jaw line), the lower jaw, and important part of smiling, talking, and chewing, as well as anything else your mouth does. Separate your teeth as much as you can without opening your lips. Bring your mandible forward slowly. Go as far as you can, stretching your lower lip upward, and hold for 5 seconds. Slowly return your jaw, lips, then teeth back to their original position.
Do these exercises regularly and you will see the effects on your face within a few weeks. Also, don?t forget to do the most use and best exercise for your face and mental health; smile, as often as you can.