ACV also known as?Apple Cider Vinegar. Apple cider vinegar for acne is an alternative treatment that you can use on your skin.?When applied to your face, the acids in the vinegar can attack bacteria directly and help to dry out any zits, whiteheads or blemishes that you have on the skin.
By using ACV in lieu of other products, we instantly decrease the consumption of unnatural chemicals in our homes and daily lives. In fact, apple cider vinegar has long been used to treat acne and promote clearer, glowing skin. Using apple cider vinegar to treat your acne is simple and straightforward, and can be something you can do from the comfort of your own home.
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
- High in acetic acid, which has potent biological effects
- Can kill many types of bacteria
- Lowers blood sugar levels and fights diabetes
- Helps you lose weight by making you feel full
- Lowers cholesterol and reduces your risk of heart disease
- May have protective effects against cancer
Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Acne?Instructions
The best way to incorporate it into your diet is to use it in your cooking?for salad dressings, mayonnaise and that sort of thing.
- When?purchasing apple cider vinegar?make sure it?s organic, unfiltered, unpasteurized.
- Take a?small amount of apple cider vinegar and pour into a?glass container.?Apple cider vinegar is the amount of toner you use depends on how you want to do, but you should start?with about a tablespoon.
- Add filtered or distilled water to dilute the apple cider vinegar.?Now?the amount of water you want use depends upon whether you have sensitive skin or not.
- After adding water to it, use?cotton pad and apply it to your skin after cleansing.?Wait until the vinegar has dried and then use lotions, potions and creams you wish. Do this twice a day or any time you wash your face.
Some people also like to dilute it in water and drink it as a beverage. Common dosages range from 1-2 teaspoons (5-10 mL) to 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 mL) per day.